Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Stop Me If you've Heard this One...
CNN - Five Ways The CDC Got It Wrong (So Far)
1. The CDC is telling possible Ebola patients to "call a doctor."
2. The CDC director says any hospital can care for Ebola patients.
3. The CDC didn't encourage the "buddy system" for doctors and nurses.
4. CDC didn't encourage doctors to develop Ebola treatment guidelines.
5. The CDC put too much trust in protective gear.
So many of the details at the story sound so familiar...
It's like deja vu all over again.
Hey, CNN, welcome to the party! It's a big story, maybe you should cover it.
Seriously, it's nice of them to start to get on this. It could even catch on and become a thing.